BlackLiquid Forums
MegaMod 9 Public Beta - Printable Version

+- BlackLiquid Forums (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Banished General (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General MegaMod Discussion (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: MegaMod 9 Public Beta (/showthread.php?tid=2176)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: MegaMod 9 Public Beta - Vrayna - 06-06-2021

I think the fodder issue has been pointed on Discord already, so it's probably being looked at. I'll check. Smile

RE: MegaMod 9 Public Beta - Johntodd - 06-12-2021

I keep crashing shortly after building the Goat Butcher from the Food Processing tab.

It will run a couple of minutes then crash.  It won't crash if I don't build that building.

Hope this helps!
-John

PS Thanks for all the hard work!  Really loving it!

RE: MegaMod 9 Public Beta - graffx - 06-27-2021

I asked that question in megamod 8 forum, so i ask it again here, i installed the 9 beta, i dont see lots of new changes, just icons in better order andsome new stuff, and it looks working good at mine. But louder to run than 8 and 7.

My question in really important, not only for me, but for lots of french people who dont manage to play in english.

I can help by translating files in french, but i need you send me it or you share the language files with commuity, just language files.

the game i french without mods is really cool, but....hard to play in english....

what can you do for this plz?

Goat Butcher and problems - Johntodd - 06-27-2021

OK, I can supply a little more info. Please see the attached screenshot.

Red Arrow crashed my game when built.

Yellow arrows never get built because the copper never gets brought over to them.

Yellow Arrows DO work, though. I used the Zero-Cost Build option in the Debug menu to plop 3 of them down and they work just fine. Just cant be built the normal way.

Hope this helps!
-John

RE: MegaMod 9 Public Beta - Vrayna - 06-28-2021

Thanks for the detailed report Johntodd, I'll poke Kralyerg so he has a look.

As for a translation, I think Kralyerg can provide the file that will need translating, but as MM9 is still only in beta and things are likely to change, I'm not sure now is the good time to start on the translation. Let's see what he thinks Smile

RE: MegaMod 9 Public Beta - graffx - 07-02-2021

(06-28-2021, 12:54 AM)Vrayna Wrote: Thanks for the detailed report Johntodd, I'll poke Kralyerg so he has a look.

As for a translation, I think Kralyerg can provide the file that will need translating, but as MM9 is still only in beta and things are likely to change, I'm not sure now is the good time to start on the translation. Let's see what he thinks Smile

cool thanks Smile

RE: MegaMod 9 Public Beta - graffx - 07-04-2021

Hello, someone got news from creator?

Not easy to work on the french megamod wiki if game isnt traslated Big Grin

It could be better for me to translate the mod before making the wiki XD

https://postimg.cc/p9RS6rq2

RE: MegaMod 9 Public Beta - Kralyerg - 07-05-2021

(06-27-2021, 09:21 AM)graffx Wrote: I can help by translating files in french, but i need you send me it or you share the language files with commuity, just language files.

Here's the MM9 String Tables.

There's 2 columns. Leave the one on the left alone. Translate the right side column.

There's 2 folders of files.  The files need to be left in the folder that they come in.

MM9 String Tables

RE: MegaMod 9 Public Beta - graffx - 07-06-2021

(07-05-2021, 06:13 AM)Kralyerg Wrote:
(06-27-2021, 09:21 AM)graffx Wrote: I can help by translating files in french, but i need you send me it or you share the language files with commuity, just language files.

Here's the MM9 String Tables.

There's 2 columns. Leave the one on the left alone. Translate the right side column.

There's 2 folders of files.  The files need to be left in the folder that they come in.

MM9 String Tables

thanks, you're the best! Wink

RE: MegaMod 9 Public Beta - graffx - 07-11-2021

I go forward, but i losed time to hospital this week, i done 40% translating ^^