BlackLiquid Forums
Hemp product is confusing - Printable Version

+- BlackLiquid Forums (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Banished General (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General MegaMod Discussion (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Hemp product is confusing (/showthread.php?tid=1849)

Hemp product is confusing - buckbeach - 08-31-2019

Having two types of Hemp is very confusing.  Not sure which is used at Ropery and for Canvas. Must be the darker colored basket (I am color blind) as I have accumulated over 18000 units of the lighter color as my Ropery still shows product unavailable.  What is the use of the one I have accumulate (lighter basket).

RE: Hemp product is confusing - estherhb - 09-01-2019

Sounds like there were two different mods that produced Hemp that were added to MM8 that have slightly different names. Unfortunately Kralyerg can't check the coding for MM8 because it has already been turned into code for MM9 and there's now only one Hemp. The two uses I know of for Hemp in MM8 is Rope and Medical Marijuana but I usually don't produce either. It costs a lot to produce Rope and I usually just buy it - or a produce a little at the Dock Workshop from Reeds then produce Survival Coats using Feathers and Reeds for trade.

RE: Hemp product is confusing - buckbeach - 09-02-2019

Thank you. I think it is also used to produce canvas.
I'll look for MM9 for future games. Can it be used for my current game or will it crash?

I have another question but I'll place it in a new thread.

Buck

(09-01-2019, 08:24 PM)estherhb Wrote: Sounds like there were two different mods that produced Hemp that were added to MM8 that have slightly different names.  Unfortunately Kralyerg can't check the coding for MM8 because it has already been turned into code for MM9 and there's now only one Hemp.  The two uses I know of for Hemp in MM8 is Rope and Medical Marijuana but I usually don't produce either.  It costs a lot to produce Rope and I usually just buy it - or a produce a little at the Dock Workshop from Reeds then produce Survival Coats using Feathers and Reeds for trade.

Do you know any trade port that will obtain these?

RE: Hemp product is confusing - estherhb - 09-02-2019

MM9 isn't available yet. But it is getting closer Smile

RE: Hemp product is confusing - buckbeach - 09-05-2019

Can't find a solution. I have almost 19000 units I can't use, trade, dump in the river or lake.  Taking up a lot of space.  Think this is a MegaMod bug.

Buck

RE: Hemp product is confusing - buckbeach - 09-06-2019

Finally found a River Trader called Dry Good Supplier that would load and sell the hemp I've been having trouble with.

RE: Hemp product is confusing - estherhb - 09-07-2019

I'm glad you found a buyer for your hemp!

RE: Hemp product is confusing - Vrayna - 06-08-2021

In case you somehow thought we were selling real life hemp in here loaness... This is about the Banished game and finding the right pixels in the right part of the CC mod to pixel-sell the pixel-version of virtual hemp.