BlackLiquid Forums
Introductions & Updates - Printable Version

+- BlackLiquid Forums (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Black Liquid (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Read First & Introductions (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Introductions & Updates (/showthread.php?tid=1785)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Introductions & Updates - Azure Lyrrix - 12-29-2016

I've used it before, thus my original 11 x 11 fields... but then while I was watching the playthough I mentioned before, and Noble mentioned that with Farmer pickup disabled, you could increase the size of the fields by 50% or so. So I gave it a try and they were much more efficient. One Worker + 11 x 11 = roughly 840 food. One worker + 10 x 18 = roughly 1280 food. Sure they take up a good bit more space, but I don't mind that much as I get so much more food from that one worker.

Those calculators are great for vanilla Banished though. I'm still using it's recommendations for pasture sizes as they're already big enough. lol

EDIT: Within <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>/MegaMod, I find that 15x15 Dense Orchards have been very efficient with one Farmer. I need to do more testing before I'm sure that's the most efficient size however.

Introductions & Updates - KevinTheCynic - 12-29-2016

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9639-azure-lyrrix/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="9639" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9639-azure-lyrrix/">@Azure Lyrrix</a> Ah interesting. I don't use the mod to disable Farmer pickup so I've found the vanilla sizes work quite well (although sometimes with a small adjustment to field size). This all contributes to our knowledge base for Banished so it's quite interesting to me to hear people's experiences with the different mods. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Introductions & Updates - lyonlee - 12-29-2016

Hello everyone.

I am from Korea.

I love city building games like Banished, Cities Skylines, Simcity4, Cities XL and Tropico.

I really appreciate Black Liquid's mods.

Introductions & Updates - Lelisia - 01-01-2017

Hello, I am Lelisia, and I live in Kansas City, Missouri.  I've been playing city-building games for twenty years or so.  Banished is one of the best, and it keeps on getting better.

Introductions & Updates - ShockPuppet - 01-02-2017

Hello everyone, thanks for dropping by. Feel free to make any suggestions and leave us some feedback [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Introductions & Updates - maxinnn1 - 01-05-2017

Hello people.

Im from Argentina. Love kinda game of building and strategy [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Introductions & Updates - Ihmislehma - 01-11-2017

Hi, decided to join in here!

I'm from Finland, accompanied by two cats. I bought Banished on a whim as it was on sale, and now I'm hooked.

Introductions & Updates - Autom - 01-11-2017

Hey,

I'm Thomas (french) and I really like Banished so here I am ! :). Thanks a lot for all the work you've done on this game, it's really amazing.

Introductions & Updates - rebelobster - 01-13-2017

hello all and g'day!

Looks like this is a welcoming and helpful place to be so thought I'd say well done and thanks in advance for all the work, advice and oodles of inspiration I find here.

I'm from Scotland and been playing a variety of games since zx81 (with tape recorder file loaders!). I've played all the Civs extensively since the very early 90s and always wished they would allow building placements so started SimCity, stronghold and others to get my fix! Played 1000s of hours of very heavily modded skyrim and managed to get some medievally looking villages together - lots of winding alleys, nooks and crannies! Banished is a delightful game and the mods are like icing on the cake for it. I see many more an hour playing and hopefully creating new mods for others to use once I get my head around the tutorials. 

Well done again down under, up over or inside outside. You contribute fantastic additions and have my gratitude.

Introductions & Updates - KevinTheCynic - 01-13-2017

Hello and welcome to all the new members [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />