BlackLiquid Forums
Introductions & Updates - Printable Version

+- BlackLiquid Forums (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Black Liquid (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Read First & Introductions (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Introductions & Updates (/showthread.php?tid=1785)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Introductions & Updates - Ty Kichard - 06-17-2019

Shout out to the admin who took the time out of their day to manually add me.

tyvm!

Can't wait to sink my teeth into the new content.

Introductions & Updates - Coolphoton - 06-19-2019

Thank you to the admin who took the time out of their day to manually add me.

Introductions & Updates - Vrayna - 06-20-2019

Welcome to the madness!  :)

Introductions & Updates - Fyrebird - 07-14-2019

Hello, I am a complete noob to gaming and modding. Don't judge me, everyone has to start somewhere :)

RE: Introductions & Updates - meloof1 - 07-31-2019

Hi everybody,

I am currently a Master's student living in Finland and since I'm of very young age I have enjoyed playing city/civilization simulation/strategy games (Simcity 3000, Empire earth, etc) . Banished "fit as a glove", as we would say in my home country - Brazil.

Happy to take part in a community with people of similar interests.

Cheers!

RE: Introductions & Updates - oldstan - 08-01-2019

Blush I'm really an old member(grizz) but somehow my username and password became corrupt so I had to rejoin ( Blush and damn glad I could)

RE: Introductions & Updates - Double E Show - 09-16-2019

I'm Jibba73 and I host The Double E Show on YouTube. Feel free to subscribe here: The Double E Show Channel Subscription
I play a lot of City Builders (featuring Banished on Wednesdays) as well as simulation and strategy games. I upload daily Monday through Friday starting at 1pm Eastern time U.S.

RE: Introductions & Updates - Haustorium - 09-20-2019

hello all, im getting back into playing Bansihed and haveing a really great time. theres so much to build and explore. I was wondering about product chains and if anyone has a list of them? 

also some of the icons are a little confusing, i was wondering if anyone had a list?

RE: Introductions & Updates - Tom_Thumb - 11-22-2019

Hi All,

I Live in New Zealand, a small country next to (not a part of [Image: tongue.png]) Australia.

Just finished BE(hons) in mechatronics and considering expanding my meager coding/computer talents with game mods.

Curiosity kill the cat, but satisfaction brought it back again.

RE: Introductions & Updates - stiles - 11-22-2019

(11-22-2019, 02:08 AM)Tom_Thumb Wrote: Hi All,

I Live in New Zealand, a small country next to (not a part of [Image: tongue.png]) Australia.

Just finished BE(hons) in mechatronics and considering expanding my meager coding/computer talents with game mods.

Curiosity kill the cat, but satisfaction brought it back again.

coding? please check out World of Banished as well thanks