BlackLiquid Forums
Introductions & Updates - Printable Version

+- BlackLiquid Forums (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Black Liquid (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Read First & Introductions (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Introductions & Updates (/showthread.php?tid=1785)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Introductions & Updates - simplicate - 11-09-2018

Hi. New to banished. Still playing the vanilla version.

But loved the diversity in this mod seen in some YouTube videos. Will download this mod soon. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Introductions & Updates - Vrayna - 11-11-2018

Welcome to the Banishing madness [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Introductions & Updates - GunmetalGlitter - 11-11-2018

Hello! Spent a good deal of time playing banished (remember quantity does not equal quality) and am very excited to have found a group of people who also really appreciate the game!

I live in Michigan of the United States, with my fiance and four cats. All our cats are named after FFX characters because that's the kind of people we are. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> I play Colonial Charter, but I do it for the objects and resources, rather than the starting options. My favorite podcast is Lore, my favorite book is Alias Grace by Margaret Atwood, and my favorite movie is IT (2017) even though I'm a big scaredy baby.

Also, big thank you to the developers and admins. Ya'll are the real MVPs that make places like this possible!

Introductions & Updates - Ketchup - 11-11-2018

welcome !

Introductions & Updates - KevinTheCynic - 11-22-2018

Hello and welcome to all the new members [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Introductions & Updates - aaltjeida - 12-05-2018

Hello everyone, 

I'm from the Netherlands. I'm 34 years old. I live together with my husband and 2 Winter white dwarf hamsters. 

I'm a gamer [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> I like a variety of MMORPG, RPG. Simulation, RTS, Puzzles, Build and managment games.

And  I am a bookwurm, boardgame fan, larper and I also enjoy watching movies.

I've been playing vanilla banished of and on since 2015.  I just started playing with the mods.

Introductions & Updates - maiden4meldin - 12-07-2018

Hi, I am Kim, From Southern Saskatchewan Canada, a large and beautiful Country with vast wilderness, along with old country roads, wide freeway roads, and big metropolitan Cities.  We have it all in Canada, along with the peace and prosperity that comes with being underpopulated, similar to Australians that way.  I love my country, and I wish the world would get along better.  

Found this site following the Banished <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> mods, looking for the MegaMod8.0 and The Ridiculous Storage Mod I have heard about.  I am not a long time gamer, more of a go in spurts. Used to play games alot when the internet was new. lol.  Ageing myself there.  Was fascinated by Lords of the Realm 2, by Sierra.  and if you haven't noticed, I love talking. to anyone and everyone eh.

Found Banished by accident. My son set me up with Steam, he found LotR2 and gifted it to me.  Played it for a month or so.  Tried replaying Stronghold, but found it is still glitchy, and enjoyed the Crusader series, but my computer wasn't up to the task of the 2 set of Crusaders, so I gave up for a while.  Then I came on steam, and Banished showed up.  Looked alot like Stronghold, and so I risked the $24$ Canadian, and fell utterly and stupidly in love with the game.  I even dream in Bannie. roflol.  

So, looking forward to the next years worth of accomplishing the tasks set out in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, and in the MM8, cuzz  I am presently updating my Computer, first the video card, then the Ram, and the Processor. I knows a guy, who builds excellent gaming computers for cheap.  Less than 600 CanuckBucks will get my gaming time styling eh.   If you want his website, let me know. He is excellent, and has kept my old 2007 Laptop running for me, when I should have bought a new one a long time ago.  Which I did, and my Daughter fell in love with my new laptop, so I gave it to her, and came home with my old lappy, kids eh.   

Also looking forward to meeting new people and friends online again, its been the better part of a decade since I involved myself in any online communities.  So, drop a line, a friend request, and see from there.

Introductions & Updates - Ketchup - 12-07-2018

welcome @maiden4meldin !!

Introductions & Updates - Vrayna - 12-07-2018

Welcome to the madness [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Introductions & Updates - Blackwood13 - 01-02-2019

Hi!  From NY state, 55 year old female.  I have no idea how to...well, pretty much anything on the computer, but I do like Banished.  I've got a few mods that allow me to succeed a bit better, and a link on the discussion boards at Steam lead me here.  I gotta find out what to do with the PKM files I got here for the stand alone animals.  I'm sure I'll figure it out.  :-)

Kim