BlackLiquid Forums
Introductions & Updates - Printable Version

+- BlackLiquid Forums (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Black Liquid (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Read First & Introductions (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Introductions & Updates (/showthread.php?tid=1785)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Introductions & Updates - SherylAnn - 09-05-2018

Hi I'm just getting started. I'm a 70 year young grandmother and love doing new things with my kids and husband. this seemed to be a fun game so here I am.

Introductions & Updates - Ketchup - 09-05-2018

welcome @SherylAnn [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Introductions & Updates - MalgyD - 09-07-2018

Hi,

I live in Queensland, Australia, am new to banished but love city building games and resource collecting games eg Kingdom and Castles, Stronghold, RTS base building games eg starcraft, age of empires.

I was wondering is there campaign or scenarios to banished; or is it like kingdom and castles where the aim is to build the largest town possible?

Introductions & Updates - Vrayna - 09-08-2018

Quote:
10 hours ago, MalgyD said:

I was wondering is there campaign or scenarios to banished; or is it like kingdom and castles where the aim is to build the largest town possible?

Happy Banishing!

No campaign, no mission, no unlocking of tech trees or anything like that in Banished. Everything is available right from the start, IF you have the right materials to build it. Mods add some an artificial feeling of progress by making building stuff have requirements produced by a chain of other buildings, so you need to build them in order (unless you are lucky and traders bring you just whatyou need, when you need it).

Introductions & Updates - JosEPh_II - 09-25-2018

Hello long time Banished player.  Can't wait to try The Journey 1.76. Have all the previous <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Mods. Love them.

Thanks to the Team for making these! Big Thumbs Up!

Introductions & Updates - Ketchup - 09-26-2018

Welcome <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/31492-joseph_ii/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="31492" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/31492-joseph_ii/">@JosEPh_II</a>

Introductions & Updates - Norwalker - 09-29-2018

Hi,

To introduce myself I'm Norwalker. I live in the U.S. in California. Strategy, simulation, and specifically city builders are my favorites 

I've been playing Banished since it first went live. I admit I'm not much of poster because I use my time on the game. Usually someone else has already posted what I want to say and said it better.

I will say however my interest in Banished  without the addition of mods to the game. Especially <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> and all of Black Liquid's mods. Thanks for the great work y'all have put in!

Introductions & Updates - Ketchup - 09-29-2018

Welcome !!

Introductions & Updates - Mark870 - 11-07-2018

Hello everybody. I live in Alabama, USA. I enjoy city building and turn based strategy games. I have been in Banished for a few years and thanks to many great modders am still enjoying the game.

Would like to take a moment to say thanks to all of the people that take time to create mods for game so we all can enjoy them more. 

Introductions & Updates - Ketchup - 11-07-2018

welcome [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />