BlackLiquid Forums
Introductions & Updates - Printable Version

+- BlackLiquid Forums (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Black Liquid (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Read First & Introductions (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Introductions & Updates (/showthread.php?tid=1785)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Introductions & Updates - Wolf64 - 02-28-2018

Hey everyone,

I'm usually not very talkative and mostly just creep around forums and read stuff, but I thought, since I'm new here and for a fresh start, I'd introduce myself. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

I'm an Informatics student from Germany and I love many different games from Banished (of course) over Elder Scrolls and Fallout to Serious Sam, Command & Conquer and back to the ANNO series. With Banished I started back in the days of 2014, but it didn't last long. Some months ago I gave it another go and now I'm somewhat addicted. As I knew that there are Mods for this game, I decided to lurk the Nexus sites a bit. Eventually, I stumbled upon <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> and the MegaMod and I wanted to know more aaaaand that's basically how I ended here. 

Now I'm playing with MegaMod and I'm still a bit overwhelmed sometimes, so you may expect some questions from me in the future. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" /> I might try modding myself one day (already got experiences with modding Gothic and The Elder Scrolls games as well as general programming knowhow due to my studies and hobbies).

Introductions & Updates - Ketchup - 02-28-2018

welcome Wolf64 [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Introductions & Updates - KevinTheCynic - 03-13-2018

Welcome to all the new members.

You'll find a diverse crowd of people here from many different places in the world. Some of us are young and some old, some of us are new to computer gaming and some of us are old hands at PC games, some of us only play a small selection of game genres and some of us like a wide range of genres, some of us are here on a regular basis and some of us just drop by every now and then but we all have one tihng in common... we all love Banished.

You'll find plenty here to amuse and/or inform you so wander through the various threads and don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Introductions & Updates - Alitoni - 03-30-2018

*waves* Hello all! Long time gamer, and lurker. I have been gaming for some time now, everything from MMO's to first person shooters, PC to console. My all time faves are builder games such as Cities Skylines and Banished. 

I just wanted to send out a thanks to all of the modders out there who have added so much to this wonderful game, and thanks muchly to the wonderful people who provide a place to share ideas and a simple love of gaming.

Introductions & Updates - LamentedGuide - 04-06-2018

Hi, how's it going!

I'm LamentedGuide (tl;dr just call me Guide). I played Banished like a year ago and got all the mileage I could out of it, then put it down for a while. Just tried Life is Feudal: Forest Village and found it FAR inferior to Banished, so I'm here to see what all the fuss about <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> and <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> is about [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/laugh@2x.png 2x" title="xD" width="20" />

I also love other city-building/civ games like Civilization, Stellaris, and Rimworld. 

Introductions & Updates - River - 04-06-2018

Hello. I live in California. I love Banished! I look forward to trying out all your mods!

Introductions & Updates - Vrayna - 04-07-2018

Welcome to the madness everyone! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Introductions & Updates - Bigyin - 04-19-2018

Hi guy's 

I'm a newbay just got the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>:1.75 and MegaMod 8 but not sure what other mods work best so any help would be greatfully appreciated [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Introductions & Updates - DonSmart - 05-10-2018

Hey everyone!  My name is Don and live in Kansas.  I've traveled extensively throughout the U.S., partly because of my jobs and because I wanted to get out.  I grew up in a time when traveling outside America was a luxury which is why I didn't take trips like so many do now.  I also love to read and am a new student to American History which makes me love this game too.  My other hobbies include baking, cooking, bird watching and doing jigsaw puzzles.  I've played many types of games but the original SimCity (the old one) got me hooked in city building and simulations.  Thanks so much to all the modders who have made Banished into what it is today.

Introductions & Updates - Endorenna - 06-01-2018

Hey all. Been playing Banished for a bit now, after a few games thought I'd check out the Colonial Charter mod. I enjoy Banished, but I play most anything but Call of Duty type shooters and sports games. Just finished the original God of War's trophy list on my Playstation, for instance. I have three cats, they're all adorable little jerks.