BlackLiquid Forums
Introductions & Updates - Printable Version

+- BlackLiquid Forums (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Black Liquid (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Read First & Introductions (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Introductions & Updates (/showthread.php?tid=1785)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Introductions & Updates - stiles - 01-23-2018

did you all check out WORLD OF BANISHED as well? they have lots of mods and info there.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php

Introductions & Updates - Vrayna - 01-24-2018

I think that most of us mod-addicts already fill our need for new shiny things both here and on WoB. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

Welcome to all the new faces!

Introductions & Updates - CanadianCookies - 02-08-2018

Hello!

Im a west-coast Canadian who wants to build digital homes in digital woods while i live in a real home it the real woods to simulate the life I already enjoy. I like dogs, scones, and villagers who don't dawdle. IT PUTS THE DAWDLERS IN THE QUARRY.

Now to install the megamod and watch this semester drain away.

Introductions & Updates - saf75 - 02-24-2018

hey guys, sorry i missed this until yesterday. my name is Scot (yes only 1 t [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />). i'm 42 going on 15 & i'm from nottingham, uk. 

i've been 'into' computers longer than some of you on here have been alive but didn't really get into the gaming side until i upgraded my spectrum+2a to an amiga 600 when i was about 16. it was at this point that i discovered the world of settlers3 & was instantly hooked. i stumbled on sid meiers colonization a couple of years later & found my latest addiction. 

i bought myself a copy of sid's civ:beyond earth when that was released in 2014 & introduced my sister to it not long after. we played together online until late last year when she decided that we needed a new game to play & started scouring steam for something we could play, which is how she stumbled upon & introduced me to banished & well........ game installed 13/1/18, at the time of writing this post (24/2/18) im upto 482 hours of game time & doubt it'll stop climbing anytime soon [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

my only other 2 major addictions (games wise at least [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />) are sensible soccer 2006, another amiga kickback, & i'm also a massive GTA nut (3/vice/san andreas/4+liberty city & 5). i hate to think of how much of my life has been "wasted" running around the various citys doing absolutely nothing [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

fyi, if i seem to ramble on (which i feel sure i do sometimes) then feel free to skip read through what i've written & just pick out the pertinent facts, or just ignore me totally if you prefer. i tend to do this because my use of the english language isn't always the best despite it being my 1st language, my brain works far too logically for grey areas of which there's far too many in this language of ours!! give me numbers to play with, i'm much happier [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

i'm going to stop writing now (see comment above [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />) & i'm starting to get banished withdrawals.

saf

p.s. if my posts make no sense to you then feel free to say so. offending me isn't something that happens often.

Introductions & Updates - DuoHiro - 02-24-2018

Hello! I am from Delaware and have been playing this game for about a year. I joined to hopefully learn more about the game.

Introductions & Updates - VXL - 02-24-2018

Hello, first of all a big thank you to all modders !

My name is Julien aka VXL, I live in sunny south of France and I'm an avid fan of city builders. I played nearly all of them since the first of the genre : SimCity in 1989, but I keep going back to Banished. I played vanilla on and off for quite a long time and recently found myself in need of a change. I still have to give a try to Colonial Charter hence the reason why I'm here today.

Edit : my english is not very good so don't be surprised if you see me editing all my messages, most of the time it's simply to correct my bad grammar and spelling (plus I'm a perfectionist).

Introductions & Updates - Ketchup - 02-24-2018

Bienvenue, VXL [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Thank you very much! Are you RedKetchup from World of Banished.info? I'm a fan [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Introductions & Updates - Ketchup - 02-24-2018

yup [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Well, nice to meet you and respect! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462f79df03d_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic569.png[/img]