BlackLiquid Forums
Introductions & Updates - Printable Version

+- BlackLiquid Forums (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Black Liquid (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Read First & Introductions (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Introductions & Updates (/showthread.php?tid=1785)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Introductions & Updates - DrWest - 12-27-2017

Good morning.

I come from the middle of Germany and recently reinstalled Banished after neglecting it for a few years. Found Colonial Charter on the Steam Workshop and followed the trail here.

As a gamer, there is interest in a wide variety of games - simulation games (Pharaoh was one of my first games), games with well-written stories (Mass Effect 2 and Witcher 3 come to mind, for examples) and, for something completely different, also not-so-serious games like Serious Sam (also for nostalgic reasons).

Introductions & Updates - Andyredneck - 12-27-2017

Hi everyone!

My name is Andy & I live near London UK.

long-time user of city build/strategy games with various mods although not clever/tech savvy enough to produce my own.

Really impressed with Banished mods that give the game such immersive entertainment value over original.

Introductions & Updates - krasi.jord - 12-28-2017

Hi everyone

My name is Krasi and I am from Sofia, Bulgaria.

I like to build my towns as efficient as possible.

Introductions & Updates - Sennex - 12-30-2017

Howdy,

I have been watching this game for a while and picked it up during the steam sale. I was curious about the modding community, so I came here!

Introductions & Updates - xsgenefuzz - 12-31-2017

Hi everyone!

I've been a fan of strategy and city/base/empire building games since the good old days of the very first Civilization, Dungeon Keeper, and Master of Orion. I still have Cesar IV and Evil Genius installed on my computer. I picked up Banished right at release, and I've been greatly enjoying <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> and the various other mods by folks in this community over the years. I recently returned to Banished after (once again) getting bored with other games, and I joined this site in order to download the latest version of <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> (I used to just get my mods directly through Steam). I'm not much on socializing, even online, but I wanted to take a moment and say how impressed I am with all the work that has gone into these mods. Thank you!

Introductions & Updates - Vrayna - 01-02-2018

Welcome to the mayhem everyone!

Introductions & Updates - Christina - 01-07-2018

Hi, my name's Christina.  I'm a stay-at-home mum and retired teacher.  Loved Banished but never really looked into the mods until recently. I have some problems with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> so I looked for a place to find the answers and stumbled in here.  Pleased to meet you all.

Introductions & Updates - Myrin - 01-15-2018

Hello New Forum!

I live in Piemonte, ITALY with my five cats pet and  I am single mam.I love all kinds of games, especially management.

Introductions & Updates - rsherley - 01-21-2018

Hello,

I live in Texas with my 4 dogs and my son. I am not what you would call an avid gamer, but do enjoy the relaxing escape from reality on occasion. I typically find one game I like and stay with it for years. I played RuneScape for 15 years. Now I am into Banished and hope to stick with it. Things got a bit boring after a while, so I am trying to spice things up with this Mega Mod, but it isn't proving to be relaxing. I joined this forum to get some help.

Introductions & Updates - Roger the Architect - 01-23-2018

Hello all,

My name is Roger and I played Banished for some time, I really love i!t and i was so excited when I discovered Colonial Charter Mod too!

You guys have done a really god job [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/happy.png[/img]/emoticons/happy@2x.png 2x" title="^_^" width="20" />

Right now i'm trying to figure out how to mod, so I guess i'll be reading this forum for some time since it seems so useful.

If I ever manage to do one, even a small modification,  will be because you insperd me!

Thanks to all who worked in this amazing Mod!

Cheers [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />