BlackLiquid Forums
Introductions & Updates - Printable Version

+- BlackLiquid Forums (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Black Liquid (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Read First & Introductions (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Introductions & Updates (/showthread.php?tid=1785)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Introductions & Updates - mmontana6 - 10-06-2017

Hello everyone! I'm a stay-at-home mom and student in college. I like city building games and turn based strategy games. Glad to be a member here, these are my favorite mods.

Introductions & Updates - Kittysong - 10-10-2017

Hello, from USA. i've been playing banished off and on since 2015 and the black liquids mods have been a big part of the game for me.

Introductions & Updates - Brett - 10-11-2017

Hi, from Australia.

I am an avid strategy, simulator, rpg gamer. Playing games like Civilization, Simcity and Cities: Skylines to death. 

I think I bought Banished in early access as it looked promising, and I had been yearning for something akin to the earlier settlers games with the resource management and planning, not so much the later ones with quests and so much warmongering. I am showing my age but I have such fond memories of the early settlers games on my old Amiga 500.

I was a little disappointed at first as Banished seemed to fall short and get boring so fast.

I recently thought I would give it another shot but found it rather lacking again. Then I started poking about for mods and came across Colonial Charter. I played my first Colonial Charter game to 70 years just this last week. Then I thought I'd give Megamod a go and am currently playing that with a new map and loving it to death. Finally my village simulator I had been yearning for. Banished is so much better with these mods. It changes from boring to addictive.

Introductions & Updates - KevinTheCynic - 10-11-2017

Hello to all the new members. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

It's a bit quiet here at the moment but don't let that stop you from making posts or asking questions and if you're looking for mods on other websites, you can find many of the members here are also members on sites like http://worldofbanished.com/ 

If you don't find an answer to a question here, you might find it there. 

Introductions & Updates - SnowMountain - 10-11-2017

I like building and decorating games

Introductions & Updates - LisaSonata - 10-14-2017

Hi all,

I'm Lisa, from PA, United States.  I've loved city building games since playing the original SimCity on my family's now-ancient Amiga computer.  I love the textures of the Cold Valley map so I usually will play on that map.  The work put into these mods on this site are truly phenomenal.  You've turned a game I'd probably spend 30 hours on tops into a game I've been spending (insert embarrassing amount of time here).  So thanks so much [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

It'd be cool if you could make a ghosted Beagle dog decoration: they'd fit well into my town Beagleville. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462e76bc8c4_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic102.png[/img] 

But anyways, thanks again for the hard work-- it truly is appreciated!!

Lisa. 

Introductions & Updates - PaganSimmer - 11-02-2017

Greetings!

I'm of the female persuasion and inhabit an insanely small realm located inside the territory of Ohio within the boarders of the kingdom Usa.
*Snickers softly and grins*  

I enjoy a variety of games. My passion lies in RP, but I prefer to stream building and simulation games. I recently started streaming and it was obtaining our gaming rig that allowed me the ability to use Colonial Charter: Journey. I am in L-
[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462daff15b0_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic620.png[/img]-V-E! I'll have to try to remember to take some screen shots of my Banished town. I'm in year 92 with almost 400 citizens. I use <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> and the Increased Resources Combined together.

<font color="#bd0000">I'm gonna shut up now before I seriously fan girl myself into oblivion... </font>*Bites her lower lip as if to force herself to remain quiet, then turns to run deeper into the labyrinth of the forum, blurting out one last thing before vanishing.*

Happy Gaming! 
[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58463423db821_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic488.png[/img]

Introductions & Updates - stiles - 11-04-2017

glad to see so many new players. as ti thiose compatability mod links. the 1.07 works for more than just the <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>.

the older compatble buildings mod needs to be below <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> to work and fixes cross issues when  buildings have the same names. allows you to have many older mods to work.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2oKJ9gdaP7dVlIxUWdEMTVZekE/view?usp=sharing

<iframe data-embedcontent="" frameborder="0" src="<___base_url___>/index.php?/files/file/167-107-compatibility-for-megamod-007/&do=embed"></iframe>

Introductions & Updates - Mister Rubens - 11-04-2017

Hi all,

hadn't had an email account in quite a while and especially made one for these great banished mods still waiting to try out

from Belgium, EU

cheers

...ps...wonder how to change my profile pic

Introductions & Updates - hulkingbeast - 11-09-2017

Hello all, been a long time banished player, <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> was the first real MOD that made this game that much better.  of course steam was a bit underwhelming with mods, and i have visited this site many times before.  Finally decided to stop lurking and join up!  Looking forward to trying all the new mods!