BlackLiquid Forums
Introductions & Updates - Printable Version

+- BlackLiquid Forums (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Black Liquid (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Read First & Introductions (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Introductions & Updates (/showthread.php?tid=1785)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Introductions & Updates - chickman2@gmail.com - 08-02-2017

Hi, all.  I'm Charlene.  I too love building and strategy games.   I try to avoid the military parts if I can.  I just like to build stuff.  The two games I am currently concentrating on at the moment is Banished and Age of Empires HD II.  Nice to meet everyone.  Not actively modding even though before I retired I worked in DOD as a Software engineer.  I just like to play now.

Introductions & Updates - KevinTheCynic - 08-11-2017

Welcome to the new members, it's great to see that this site is getting both new and former members on the forums [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Introductions & Updates - Fish899 - 08-31-2017

Hi, I'm Fish. Looks like the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> mod has moved on a lot since I last played it. Looking forward to seeing what the new additions bring to the game.

Introductions & Updates - badbuilder - 09-04-2017

Badbuilder better at this game when it first came out but still run into problems. Thank you mods for creating <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>. Very cool, now if I could only figure out how buildings relate to one another.

Introductions & Updates - BlueFireChelle - 09-05-2017

Hi all,  I only discovered Banished about a month ago. I played several scenarios and got a little bored once my town was up and thriving... so I went looking for mods and found <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> (New Frontiers I think it was). I've loved that! The game enhancements that you've added have made the game brilliant. I had issues with many of the crop graphics not appearing (just plain dirt) and in searching out a fix I realised that I'd downloaded an older mod. I wasn't ready to scrap the city I was building at the time because I still had so many things to do!!! Truthfully, I should keep on playing in that city because it's by far the largest population I've had, and I really like the seed, but I'm too keen to try out the new mod (plus, I can't keep up with the new houses that my over-breeding bannies need!). So I'm just about to install the new Journey mod. 

Thanks for all your hard work. I'm looking forward to browsing this forum and seeing what everyone else has been up to.

Chelle.

Introductions & Updates - stiles - 09-05-2017

welcom to bannished.don't let the quiet full you. it is still an active game.to fix your crop problem try downloading the compatibity buildings mod.not just the compatibility 1.07.there are 2 compatibility mods and both are useful.have you upgraded the game to 1.07? also you may want to check out world of banished for more mods and info.

Introductions & Updates - QueryEverything - 09-09-2017

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8298-stiles/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="8298" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8298-stiles/">@stiles</a> perhaps posting the links to the mods would be wonderfully helpful for the new guests [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Introductions & Updates - TaylorItaly - 09-12-2017

Hello,

amazing what you have done !! I found this site saturday and played 32h at a stretch!![img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Introductions & Updates - vongai - 09-13-2017

Hello everyone. I've just gotten into banished a week ago and am now spicing up my games with mods especially <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>. Thank you for a highly produced mod.

Introductions & Updates - scrapfan - 09-30-2017

Hi, I'm in MO, USA. Not a seasoned gamer... My teenage son was my introduction to gaming with Minecraft. Stumbled on to Banished and had to try. Downloaded in August and now am looking forward to trying mods. I'm sure I will be visiting often with questions...? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />