BlackLiquid Forums
Introductions & Updates - Printable Version

+- BlackLiquid Forums (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Black Liquid (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Read First & Introductions (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Introductions & Updates (/showthread.php?tid=1785)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Introductions & Updates - Althenais - 04-30-2017

Hi [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

I'm new here and french (so, please, be indulgent with my not totally good english [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/unsure.png[/img]/emoticons/unsure@2x.png 2x" title=":/" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> but you can correct me, I'm in an english community to learn, too [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> ) 

I like the Banished game since his release but I'm not a big player. I play one hour a day, one hour a week, or not at all for a long time. So, I often do a new game, lol ! And, I never finish a <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> mod [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/laugh@2x.png 2x" title="xD" width="20" />

But I really like <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> mods [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

I'm not a modder, just a totally fan of Black Liquid Team work on Banished game.

So, nice to meet you all [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

Introductions & Updates - Vrayna - 05-01-2017

Ooohhh, un(e) autre français(e)!!!!

Introductions & Updates - malcg60 - 05-02-2017

Hi Everyone

I have used the site for a couple of months now and never introduced myself. Im Malc from the Midlands here in England. Love Banished, and similar ilk. Like it better than the likes of Cities Skylines as you can build the exact building you want, rather than just zoning. If I could take one thing from Cities and put it into Banished, it would be curving paths or at least angled paths. Would make the game more realistic than hrizontal/vertical paths.

Introductions & Updates - MissAaliyah - 05-04-2017

Hi there I'm Aaliyah from the UK, I play all sorts of games, Fallout 4, The Sims, Mass Effect, Call of Duty, Need for Speed and Dragon Age and so many more.  got into watching playthroughs of Banished on YouTube, so I bought the game, and played the vanilla version of banished for a while then I got the Colonial Charter mod, and now finally the MegaMod, which is amazing.  So thats me.  

Introductions & Updates - bigsuirlife - 05-05-2017

<p style="margin:5px 0px;padding:0px;font-size:13.63636302948px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;">
Don't know if it's the right spot but i've an issue with the game.

<p style="margin:5px 0px;padding:0px;font-size:13.63636302948px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;">
I've Banished 1.07 + <abbr title="Colonial Charter">cc</abbr> 1.75 and megamod 0.07 (downloded from BL site) but when ill try to enable all turn red?

Should i enable only megamod? 

Introductions & Updates - estherhb - 05-05-2017

They turn red because the mods have code that effects the same things; it doesn't mean they won't work together.  Use the Compatibility mod and put it 1st [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Introductions & Updates - BuildHappy - 05-06-2017

feral camels! sounds terrifying ?

Introductions & Updates - Kedryn - 05-10-2017

Hi, I'm Kedryn. I lived in Kansas until a week ago when my landlord evicted me 3 hours after my best friend and roommate of 23 years died (please, no condolences, they just make me more sad); now I live in Nebraska with my Mom. I don't normally overshare like this but I'm still angry and bewildered.

I bought the game when it first came out and played it for many hours; I started playing again about a week before Chris died and now I'm trying to create the 'perfect little village' that he would have loved to live in.

I like to tinker with other people mods for personal use (although this personal tinkering once led to me creating a bunch of 32bit tiles for a rogue-like game. It's a little harder to tinker with these mods because a lot of the things are inaccessible but I did manage to modify the bloom time for (Red)Ketchup's wonderful Garden Walls Utility:

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_05/banishedanimatedsm.gif.2d3b0bf2b3f199b06de1a543390368ba.gif[/img]

Introductions & Updates - Althenais - 05-11-2017

Hi everyone [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Yep, Vrayna ! Vive la France [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/laugh@2x.png 2x" title="xD" width="20" />

Française ou français ? (pure curiosité)

Mon anglais n'est pas trop moche ? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/laugh@2x.png 2x" title="xD" width="20" />

Introductions & Updates - f14d83 - 05-15-2017

I'm a disabled navy vet with a traumatic brain injury I love to play building games it helps  and I live in malibu ca and I think you guys make  the best add-ons for this game