BlackLiquid Forums
Introductions & Updates - Printable Version

+- BlackLiquid Forums (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Black Liquid (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Read First & Introductions (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Introductions & Updates (/showthread.php?tid=1785)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Introductions & Updates - Seona - 01-13-2017

Hi folks! I'm Seona, which is pronounced SHOW-nah rather than as the spelling suggests. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" /> I live in Melbourne, Australia with my mum and two cats. When gaming, I divide my time between city-builders and RPGs. I also role-play with some real-world groups a couple of times a week, because I am just that geeky. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Introductions & Updates - KevinTheCynic - 01-14-2017

Quote:
18 hours ago, Seona said:

Hi folks! I'm Seona, which is pronounced SHOW-nah rather than as the spelling suggests. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" /> I live in Melbourne, Australia with my mum and two cats. When gaming, I divide my time between city-builders and RPGs. I also role-play with some real-world groups a couple of times a week, because I am just that geeky. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

More Aussies! 

And as for being geeky, nothing wrong with that. There's a few of us here that fall into the same category [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Introductions & Updates - ShockPuppet - 01-15-2017

Quote:
On 14/01/2017 at 4:57 PM, Seona said:

I also role-play with some real-world groups a couple of times a week,

I used to but it's been a long time! Now if I'm lucky I get to hang out in URealms streams.

Welcome all [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Introductions & Updates - OutcastSTYLE - 01-16-2017

Hi Everyone!

I'm Outcast, but my parents call me Craig. I'm a 30 year old male from Southern Ontario, and a huge fan of sandbox/city simulation games. Currently been playing Prison Architect, however I just learned that the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> community has moved here and that the BL team have some awesome looking 1.7 updates, so now I'm getting the Banished itch again!

Nice to meet you all/see you all again. Glad the forum is back up! (I'm a little late to the party, I know, lol).

Introductions & Updates - Diego - 01-22-2017

hi boys!!

i was a very active guy on the old forum, then i was busy and forgot with which mail i did the subscription to the forum!!

now i'm back, glad to see that you guys are working hard! now i have to understand what mods i have to download.....[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blink.png[/img]/emoticons/blink@2x.png 2x" title="O.o" width="20" />

Introductions & Updates - Bartender - 01-24-2017

Hello world!

I am from the Netherlands, and recently picked up Banished after being a long time fan of simulation and city building games of various kinds.

I have taken an interest into mod development, and decided that the home of the most impressive work in that respect would be a good place to look for some advice and inspiration. I have a humble history of modding (it all started with the original zoo tycoon back in my teenage years) and amateur game development (the only fruits of this being a long list of unfinished projects), and am hoping to take up this old hobby of mine once more.

Introductions & Updates - Drakken - 02-01-2017

Hello.  I love banished but haven't played for quite a while.  I am really looking forward to playing the mod.  

I am 49 years old from the Chicago area.

Introductions & Updates - calli74 - 02-08-2017

I'm Calli, now from the Netherlands but originally from the British Isles, I started playing banished around a year or so ago as I love city builders and my son suggested I try it. I love how peaceful the game is too play and before I started playing with mods I decided to get all the acheivements. When I first tried <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> I found it overwhelming, but now I can't play without it. My banished hero has to be Paeng, his cities are always so beautiful to look at and if I can build them half so good I would be happy. I am really suprised at how much <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> has added to the game, it's like having a whole new expansion and to think it's all done voluntarily by the modding community makes me amazed. I also play sims, and find it hard to have to pay so much for each new addition to the game. Another favourite game is Cities Skylines, but my traffic management is terrible and I end up stressed. That's something I like about Banished, apart from considering distance between storage areas, there isn't much to manage with traffic, build stone roads and you are good to go :).

Introductions & Updates - Nelia_Midnight - 02-12-2017

Hello from the Netherlands!

I'm new to all of this, so I am still learning...

My name is Nelia and I love city builder games, especially historic Midevil ones.

Introductions & Updates - Reino - 02-13-2017

Well I was at the other location, but I never talked at all I don't believe?

I like all kinds of games, fanatically.  I'm solo and retired so I have a lot of time to invest into the activity of gaming. I have loved base builders and the sort for a long time but only resently found the enjoyment of city builders.  I think I'd love to see a game like Banished combined with a game like Transport Fever.  where you build the buildings and town and supply them with trains, trucks, busses.trams, boats and aeroplanes.  I also love strategy games like Civ5 sorts like 6,  meh.. MMO's involving Fantasy and games like starcraft.  

I am Reino by the way..  and I've forgotten how to create a height map using google pic's   sigh.