BlackLiquid Forums
Bug help. - Printable Version

+- BlackLiquid Forums (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Banished General (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Questions, Help & Support (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Bug help. (/showthread.php?tid=1688)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Bug help. - cainacol12 - 11-27-2016

Okay so ive come across a werid bug while playing banished and im not sure how to fix it with out unloadig everything and starting fresh. 

So problem:

1) my resources are coming out the stock piles randomly and ending up layong on the ground. When the laborer pick them up and put them back into the piles they re apear to that spot again. The laborer then get suck in a loop putting them back again over and over. 

2) same thing happens when they go to put firewood into houses. It goes in then suddenly is some where else, they go grab it and then the loop happens.

Not sure if this a megamod bug or if its one of my othere 2 mods but i really dont want to erase my game ive been playing on. Any ideas?

Bug help. - WatersMoon110 - 11-27-2016

What other mods are you using and what is your mod order?

Does this happen in only one save game or all of them? Does it still happen if you start a new game?

Bug help. - ShockPuppet - 11-27-2016

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a> could this be related to resource weights over 100?

Bug help. - Kralyerg - 11-27-2016

I don't think so.  If it's too heavy, they just won't pick it up, they won't touch it, it will just sit where it's produced.  It sounds like here they are picking it up but can't take it where they want to.  Like the flags/storage as mismatched.  Like when a market asks for a vegetable but can't store a vegetable because it can only store edibles. We fixed the barns and markets doing that.  But I don't see how it could be happening with stockpiles, unless there's another mod in play here.

Bug help. - WatersMoon110 - 11-27-2016

Quote:
4 hours ago, Kralyerg said:

I don't think so.  If it's too heavy, they just won't pick it up, they won't touch it, it will just sit where it's produced.  It sounds like here they are picking it up but can't take it where they want to.  Like the flags/storage as mismatched.  Like when a market asks for a vegetable but can't store a vegetable because it can only store edibles. We fixed the barns and markets doing that.  But I don't see how it could be happening with stockpiles, unless there's another mod in play here.

Or with firewood in houses (unless there is no space in the house).

Bug help. - rejectedegg - 11-28-2016

Quote:
18 hours ago, cainacol12 said:

Okay so ive come across a werid bug while playing banished and im not sure how to fix it with out unloadig everything and starting fresh. 

So problem:

1) my resources are coming out the stock piles randomly and ending up layong on the ground. When the laborer pick them up and put them back into the piles they re apear to that spot again. The laborer then get suck in a loop putting them back again over and over. 

2) same thing happens when they go to put firewood into houses. It goes in then suddenly is some where else, they go grab it and then the loop happens.

Not sure if this a megamod bug or if its one of my othere 2 mods but i really dont want to erase my game ive been playing on. Any ideas?

I am also having this problem.  

Have done deleted 4 maps because of it [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

Even downloaded what seems to be an even newer version of Mega Mod than what I had, and that didn't help either.

I can't seem to figure out what the problem is.  And it seems to only be happening to my Logs. 

The Logs go to the Resource Pile/Specialized Wood Storage Building and then something triggers to take them out again.

I even tried Red's Medieval Hardware store ( the one that stores Stone, Iron, Wood and such) and it still happened.

And so I end up with my Logs going out then people putting them back in, just to have others take them right back out again.

And it's a never ending cycle.  The workers won't do anything else either while this is going on.

It also seems like it starts happening once the count gets to 200+ and then this cycle begins.

HELP [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

Mods ( In the order in which I have them on the game)

Magazine Ridiculous Storage
<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Castle Ridiculous Storage

WINTIN Ground Texture Mod

Better Rain Sound by Verterion
<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Easy Menus

Toolbar Buttons

Quiet <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>

Inedible Wheat

Inedible Flour

Inedible Coffee Beans

Inedible Canola

Immortal Orchards <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>

Busy Pastures 

Ridiculous Storage

Mega Mod 0.06

Seed Diversity

Something Really Fishy

Red Cottage by Tom Sawyer

Brick Tunnel

Fast Food Stand

One Year is One Year

Fancy Axe

Health and Safety Training by ApophisXP

Hunting Unlimited

Months by Dragon

No Wind by Pangaea

Bug help. - ShockPuppet - 11-28-2016

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a> some kind of storage flag issue? Something needs the items to work but can't store them right cause the flags wrong?

Bug help. - rejectedegg - 11-28-2016

Quote:
26 minutes ago, ShockPuppet said:

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a> some kind of storage flag issue? Something needs the items to work but can't store them right cause the flags wrong?

I take it you glanced at my Mods and the order I have them in and didn't see anything wrong there, Am I Right?

Because if that isn't it , then I am at a loss at what else it could be.

I mean, I even tried other types of storage buildings that hold Wood, Stone and Iron. 

The Logs go in the Buildings but it seems that once the Count gets to around 200 or 200+ then that is when they start taking them out and putting them on the ground, and then they pick them up from the ground and put them back in the building and so on and so forth.  Yeah, the never ending cycle.

And this problem seems to only be affecting Wood Logs.

And just for the record :  Large Map, Shreversvillows, 384395215,  Mediterranean Climate, Lake Waters, All The Wild Things

Bug help. - WatersMoon110 - 11-28-2016

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6032-rejectedegg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6032" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6032-rejectedegg/">@rejectedegg</a> your mod order looks basically fine to me; but I use many (though not all) of those mods and do not think I am having this problem. Even in my city that got up to 300 people, things were properly being stored as far as I could tell.

Have you tried a new game without any Ridiculous Storage mods? Or without the inedible foods mods? Perhaps stripped down to just <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> and mods that don't conflict? Perhaps you could narrow down which mods are (or at least aren't) the problem?

Bug help. - Paeng - 11-28-2016

Quote:
1 minute ago, WatersMoon110 said:

Have you tried a new game without any Ridiculous Storage mods?

I'd second that - not 100% sure but some of the "Ridiculous..." mods might not be adjusted for <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> yet...