BlackLiquid Forums
Colonial Charter 1.7 Dev Blog #1 - Printable Version

+- BlackLiquid Forums (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Banished General (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Colonial Charter Discussion (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Colonial Charter 1.7 Dev Blog #1 (/showthread.php?tid=1559)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Colonial Charter 1.7 Dev Blog #1 - QueryEverything - 01-01-2017

That way you can use them as separate economy boosts.

In 1 outpost next to a mountain I have a couple of toolmakers due to proximity of resources, but in another, on the opposite side of the map the area produces clothing & food, so having a separate market is something I always do.  Especially when the market vendors hoard items another needs, or fills it with something that I already have far too much of.

I use the "Puzzle Market" for just this reason and scatter little market pieces all over the map. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

In other news ...  those models do look amazing [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Colonial Charter 1.7 Dev Blog #1 - Goblin Girl - 01-01-2017

Quote:
On 12/29/2016 at 5:43 PM, ShockPuppet said:

I redid the chandlery texture.

Anyways heres some new stuff [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

youll notice the 2 houses in the middle have "tower" attachments, much like the conservatory. Should be able to use in interesting ways.

Behind the new Old Church you can see a small stone seafarers shrine (chapel). That thing is really handy.

The lean to, which is highlighted, is also extremely useful.

Oh yeah, i made all the houses stick to the grid system so they do the rowhouse connection thing (they touch) if desired.

[Image: NBVwO8.jpg]

I want to like this one over and over.  Gorgeous!

Colonial Charter 1.7 Dev Blog #1 - Feneris - 01-01-2017

Quote:
4 hours ago, ShockPuppet said:

we know... thats also part of the point lol

Simultaneously creating assets for your game and working on <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> at the same time? Smart.

Colonial Charter 1.7 Dev Blog #1 - elemental - 01-02-2017

Quote:
1 hour ago, Feneris said:

Simultaneously creating assets for your game and working on <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> at the same time? Smart.

And also winning some fans and followers, and building a community, whilst quietly collecting a whole bunch of ideas for things that people want to see in a game. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Colonial Charter 1.7 Dev Blog #1 - ShockPuppet - 01-02-2017

Quote:
1 hour ago, elemental said:

And also winning some fans and followers, and building a community, whilst quietly collecting a whole bunch of ideas for things that people want to see in a game. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

LOL..... (wow he actually knows).

in game [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

[Image: r1RyMF.jpg]

A whole range of food storages for every type, plus edibles only, plus a general storage for everything.

[Image: AO3Z0a.jpg]

I stole the pictures on the signs from the ones i made for the food tinneries [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

These things are so handy

Colonial Charter 1.7 Dev Blog #1 - DesoPL - 01-02-2017

Shock might be possible to make an small barn like crates? For starting condition Adam & Eve at the begining.

I saw mod on WoB though, but i don't want download again too many mods. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

Colonial Charter 1.7 Dev Blog #1 - QueryEverything - 01-02-2017

Quote:
4 hours ago, ShockPuppet said:

A whole range of food storages for every type, plus edibles only, plus a general storage for everything.

[Image: AO3Z0a.jpg]

I stole the pictures on the signs from the ones i made for the food tinneries [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

These things are so handy

*happiness [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Colonial Charter 1.7 Dev Blog #1 - QueryEverything - 01-02-2017

Last request before bed [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

I posted over on <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5782-kid1293/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5782" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5782-kid1293/">@kid1293</a> topic on WoB regarding the Market BBQ about adding breakfast items, but he kindly pointed out that pigs are over here [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

So, in the same lines as the Tavern Food (Pub food), and the Market BBQ, can we please have a "Breakfast Bar".

Items such as:

Bacon + eggs + firewood => bacon & eggs

Bacon + eggs + tortilla (or other) => breakfast wrap

sausages + beans + firewood => Frank n Beans

eggs + cheese + bacon => bacon omelette

Sub grouping, paella items, to make better use of the rice & seafood we farm:

Sausages + Rice + seafood => Paella (maybe add that to the Pub??)

rice + seafood + veggie

rice + seafood + seafood

rice + seaweed + seafood = yup, sushi [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Also, inline with dairy items and honey being available:

yoghurt + berries + oats => breakfast bowl (or yoghurt + berries + honey; oats + berries + honey, etc)

Honey + water + herbs => herbal tea

honey + berries + water => berry tea

Smoothies could be:

yoghurt + milk + berries

yoghurt + milk + bananas 

Yoghurt + honey + oats

Ok, now I'm going to sleep ...  hahaha. 

I did also post my suggestions to @Redketchup on WoB in his Red Dairy