BlackLiquid Forums
Colonial Charter 1.7 Dev Blog #1 - Printable Version

+- BlackLiquid Forums (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Banished General (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Colonial Charter Discussion (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Colonial Charter 1.7 Dev Blog #1 (/showthread.php?tid=1559)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Colonial Charter 1.7 Dev Blog #1 - ShockPuppet - 12-14-2016

Quote:
3 hours ago, elemental said:

Nice. Can I suggest making the milk boiler thing an optional extra? It looks a bit scary. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462e7ee2574_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic114.png[/img][img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/ohmy.png[/img]/emoticons/ohmy@2x.png 2x" title=":o" width="20" />

its an F variant now

Quote:

The red and white looks good but perhaps a brown version might also be nice.

we have more red and white in 1.7 [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Quote:

Or are you planning a whole set of red and white farm buildings?

Indeed, but probably as an add-on later. 

Quote:
4 hours ago, stiles said:

do i dare ask how you get the ice up over that milk vat??

With the power of imagination [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/584630595f7b0_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic541.png[/img][img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462dad5ae31_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic616.png[/img]

Colonial Charter 1.7 Dev Blog #1 - stiles - 12-14-2016

guess thats better than fairies at least.

ELEMNTAL did u see the colonial barn set? silo,expandable barn,and pasture shed?

Ship from Wharf and Ship

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_12/shipw.jpg.e7c82b41bb8aa525465f31ec9e1a9c54.jpg[/img]

Colonial Charter 1.7 Dev Blog #1 - Denis de la Rive - 12-14-2016

Looking fine. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Quote:
21 minutes ago, Denis de la Rive said:

Looking fine. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Thank you my friend [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

So a little update, I've made 5 new plants. They are tropical shrubs. There will be a new kind of jungle start that uses them across the map. I intend to make some kind of primitive stone idol that will also appear across the map on this new jungle start. There will be a great many rivers. It should be an interesting option and if nothing else, at least that'll be 5 more decorative ghost plants for your maps.

Colonial Charter 1.7 Dev Blog #1 - Necora - 12-15-2016

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4-shockpuppet/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="4" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4-shockpuppet/">@ShockPuppet</a> awesome. I am glad you are adding some color to the buildings, I am planning on doing the same for some of the more advanced ones I have in the works. A lot of the old 1800s buildings around here are quite colorful. I'm not sure if that is a more modern thing or if they have always been so, but it seems that once people got passed the initial 'survival' period of the late 1700s they began to decorate more. That is why my more advanced buildings will have red, green, yellow etc. based on the historic sites around here. If you want a good idea, Sherbrooke Historic Village in Nova Scotia is a restored 1800s village just down the road from me and has some great colored buildings. This is where I will be taking some inspiration for later buildings, the blacksmith and particularly that awesome water lumber mill.

Colonial Charter 1.7 Dev Blog #1 - PredatorBeing - 12-15-2016

Quote:
13 hours ago, ShockPuppet said:

Ship from Wharf and Ship

Would that be for the new Ship Wreck starting condition, or just a ship wrecked decor piece? Or do we have to wait to find out?  Your such a tease. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dry.png[/img]/emoticons/dry@2x.png 2x" title="¬¬" width="20" />

Colonial Charter 1.7 Dev Blog #1 - ShockPuppet - 12-15-2016

Quote:
18 minutes ago, PredatorBeing said:

Ship Wreck starting condition, or just a ship wrecked decor piece?

Thats an affirmative for start condition. As a decor, yeah it should be too.

Colonial Charter 1.7 Dev Blog #1 - ShockPuppet - 12-15-2016

[Image: JrFNd8.jpg]

just messing about with the new bridge for the walls

Thanks <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6338-discrepancy/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6338" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6338-discrepancy/">@Discrepancy</a> for the neat storage wall piece

Colonial Charter 1.7 Dev Blog #1 - DesoPL - 12-15-2016

Waiting is killing me!