BlackLiquid Forums
Colonial Charter 1.7 Dev Blog #1 - Printable Version

+- BlackLiquid Forums (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Banished General (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Colonial Charter Discussion (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Colonial Charter 1.7 Dev Blog #1 (/showthread.php?tid=1559)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Colonial Charter 1.7 Dev Blog #1 - ShockPuppet - 12-12-2016

Quote:
29 minutes ago, Denis de la Rive said:

Exactly what I had in mind, got to keep those "Bastonais" away from my cities in New France! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_12/temp.jpg.4b63dab5db8f2bb6b9b06785c2a75091.jpg[/img]

[Image: 1crIfE.jpg]

Colonial Charter 1.7 Dev Blog #1 - DesoPL - 12-12-2016

Can we except <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.7 will be added to megamod with latest version of DS Small Viliage or The North mods? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Quote:
4 minutes ago, DesoPL said:

Can we except <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.7 will be added to megamod with latest version of DS Small Viliage or The North mods? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

It will get added to megamod after release yes. I hope we can have it with updated DS Village [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  

The guy who makes The North mod declined our request, so no.

something cool and unintended, 2 creek bridges beside each other [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

[Image: 7OQAsR.jpg]

Colonial Charter 1.7 Dev Blog #1 - cainacol12 - 12-12-2016

Quote:
3 hours ago, ShockPuppet said:

[Image: 1crIfE.jpg]

Is it possible to add storage, blacksmith, etc things to the wall. They would be awesome.

Colonial Charter 1.7 Dev Blog #1 - KevinTheCynic - 12-12-2016

Quote:
2 hours ago, cainacol12 said:

Is it possible to add storage, blacksmith, etc things to the wall. They would be awesome.

That is a great idea [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

+1 to <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8937-cainacol12/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="8937" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8937-cainacol12/">@cainacol12</a>'s suggestion

Quote:
6 hours ago, cainacol12 said:

Yep, would just need to figure it out.

Edit:

Some more information about this.

It would be like a dream for me to have a building set designed to seamlessly blend with the walls. I'd like to mention that the walls themselves will be released stand alone should someone want them without <abbr title="Colonial Charter">cc</abbr> or megamod. 

I've built them from scratch, so I'll be releasing the files of them as source for anyone to work with. I don't know if anyone will, but they are easy to use as I've designed them with banished grid system in mind.

I'd love to see a range of buildings interact with the walls; from a humble wooden lean-to where a Smith works iron, to a stone house or gate trading office.

It's my intention to explore those options but I don't know when.

Colonial Charter 1.7 Dev Blog #1 - Necora - 12-13-2016

Quote:
14 hours ago, ShockPuppet said:

something cool and unintended, 2 creek bridges beside each other [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

[Image: 7OQAsR.jpg]

This is awesome. The whole lot is awesome. A technical question... the 'rough' look you give to the wooden planks, is that trickery with the 3D model or is it trickery with the texture? (I know a magician never reveals his tricks, so I won't be offended!)

Colonial Charter 1.7 Dev Blog #1 - DesoPL - 12-13-2016

Quote:
9 hours ago, ShockPuppet said:

Yep, would just need to figure it out.

Edit:

Some more information about this.

It would be like a dream for me to have a building set designed to seamlessly blend with the walls. I'd like to mention that the walls themselves will be released stand alone should someone want them without <abbr title="Colonial Charter">cc</abbr> or megamod. 

I've built them from scratch, so I'll be releasing the files of them as source for anyone to work with. I don't know if anyone will, but they are easy to use as I've designed them with banished grid system in mind.

I'd love to see a range of buildings interact with the walls; from a humble wooden lean-to where a Smith works iron, to a stone house or gate trading office.

It's my intention to explore those options but I don't know when.

I remember in Stronghold series, when you put palisade or stone wall, you can put some buildings there and looks like that.

[Image: jerinin_grad_grabovac6.jpg]\

Look at the buildings at walls, they got diffrent roof etc. Wonder if might be possible option in Banished like that.