The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] session_start(): open(/opt/alt/php73/var/lib/php/session/sess_2f21bfa2919f54da7e57bec244bdc1a7, O_RDWR) failed: Disk quota exceeded (122) - Line: 415 - File: inc/plugins/myfbconnect.php PHP 7.3.20 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/myfbconnect.php 415 session_start
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 myfbconnect_global
/global.php 100 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] session_start(): Failed to read session data: files (path: /opt/alt/php73/var/lib/php/session) - Line: 415 - File: inc/plugins/myfbconnect.php PHP 7.3.20 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/myfbconnect.php 415 session_start
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 myfbconnect_global
/global.php 100 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/showthread.php 28 require_once

question about Cannabis Seeds

So, apparently Cannabis Seeds translate to Hemp Plants, which produce Hemp. But somehow this "hemp" cannot be used for the Bundling Shed and Ropery? If this is the case, what can it be used for? I am a little confused [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/huh.png[/img]/emoticons/huh@2x.png 2x" title="o.O" width="20" />

That's true. There's a slight discrepancy between the Hemp that comes from the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Hemp Seeds and the Hemp that comes from the DS Small Village Cannabis Seeds.  Even though they have the same name, they're not actually the same resource.  If you were to grow both of these, then you would end up with two different resources in your barns, both labeled Hemp.

The Hemp Seeds Hemp can be used in the Bundling Shed, but I don't know off the top of my head what the Cannabis Seed Hemp is for.  I can check the code later when I have it front of me.

I think it would be cool if there was an industrial hemp and a medicinal one.

Normally it must be used in a curing barn  like i saw in the WIKI ...but it don't appears ?

May be i am stupid but there something i don't understood If i get Megamod 0.07  I have <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> which is included into  and don't have to load <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> with or not?

because on the WIKI the screen show well ...

OOPs!  in fact there is a bug i just  saw the comments on : Downloads / Kralyergs Kave of Krazy Kontraption / Legalized Marijuana

This is true. I've heard several times about this. But for me the best cure is cbd oil in such cases. I wasn't sure about cbd and it's compounds and before this i tried a lot of different pills and cures, but nothing was helping me with my depression. A lot of my colleagues were already using cbd, but i couldn't decide to try. So, i started to use cbd and luckily it really helped. It was hard to support such hard pain, but cbd from https://knockoutcbd.com/cbd-product-cate...-tincture/ helped me to forget about pain!
Uhm.... you do realize this is not about real life, right?