MegaMod 9 Public Beta
Bug 
I have just got back on this forum and discovered MegaMod 9. It has almost all modes that I've been using for the past year and a bit. 
@Kralyerg and whoever else is working with you on this - FANTASTIC JOB !

Couple of things to report:
[*] Banished, installed on the secondary partition, loads on average in 1.5 minutes (i7-9800X @ 3.80GHz; 64 GB RAM; NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD; Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti; Windows 10 64-bit)
[*] Under the Community Toolbar, in Kid modes Settlers and Coven, I can see everything double. Pictures attached.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ran into a stange issue: I have two barns which are impossible to demolish.  I suspect it is due to some unusual item in their inventory which can't be moved, but it is very strange.  They are the standard upgradable Colonial Charter barns, and I have probably a dozen of them built in this same town and upgraded with no issues - yet these two won't build, upgrade, or empty their contents.  Very odd!

One minor suggestion: one of my favorite minor mods was always Kid's Farmyards - they are perfect to place behind a house or two and produce some minor goods.  When the final version of MM9 comes down the pike, I'd love to see them included.

But those are only tiny nitpicks - MM9 is absolutely fun and amazing to play.  It is far and away the most fun and deep Banished play
Ok Guys, so many problems.

"Repeatable crashes. Clicking on certain buildings causing crashes. Clicking on a specific toolbar button crashes."

Yes, I found several objects that cause game crashes, mainly the new city halls.

But the original objects are working fine.
(28-03-2022, 11:26 PM)PsycoJrBr Wrote: Ok Guys, so many problems.

"Repeatable crashes. Clicking on certain buildings causing crashes.  Clicking on a specific toolbar button crashes."

Yes, I found several objects that cause game crashes, mainly the new city halls.

But the original objects are working fine.

I dunno about that - I've gotten dozens of hours in on MM9 at various levels of city size and have only experienced a couple of isolated crashes (none on city halls, incidentally).  There are a few things that need to be optimized and harmonized (copper, flax, fodder/water/fertilizer) and a few buildings that seem to cause crashes in very specific circumstances - but for a mod as enormous as this, that is a really good track record.
The "FLAX" issue...

Does not possible use only one flag to FLAX?

I mean, if you have two objects and two logics, conflits may occur.

In time, the MegaMod 9 is wonderful, beautiful, amazing.
(29-03-2022, 11:10 PM)PsycoJrBr Wrote: The "FLAX" issue...

Does not possible use only one flag to FLAX?

I mean, if you have two objects and two logics, conflits may occur.

In time, the MegaMod 9 is wonderful, beautiful, amazing.

I think this is one of the things that Kralyerg and team have to do on their end which takes a lot of time and is very difficult.  They have to unify the unique tags used by each mod they integrate into a single coherent set of flags/tags.  Then they have to make sure that the flags/tags demanded by different buildings, tasks, and remedies match the flags/tags they have created to unify the modders original flags/tags.

Most of this is already done in MM9 - there is only one flag/tag for iron and one for glass across all the mod families, for example.  Similarly, the modding team unified "furnace fuel" and "industrial coal" and other items all together into one coherent item that can be used by forges and the like from both the DS family of mods and the CC family of mods.

It just looks like there were few tag/flag harmonizations they have not been able to get around to yet - flax, copper, some elements of the water/fodder/fertilizer chains.  I am sure they will get to those by early 2023 or so.  The thread here has done a good job of informing them which things need harmonizing.
(28-03-2022, 08:58 PM)AdsoBLMods Wrote: Ran into a stange issue: I have two barns which are impossible to demolish.  I suspect it is due to some unusual item in their inventory which can't be moved, but it is very strange.  They are the standard upgradable Colonial Charter barns, and I have probably a dozen of them built in this same town and upgraded with no issues - yet these two won't build, upgrade, or empty their contents.  Very odd!

I think I figured this out - they are "Storage Barn" rather than "Normal Barn."  Barns built using the "Normal Barn" option seem to upgrade and demolish normally, but barns built with the "Storage Barn" button seem to have some buggy behavior.
I like how cleaned up it was, and I like it so far. I did run into crashes. It kept CTD when I would click on pastures and/or crop fields. I don't know why. I did remove all other mods, and did a clean install of Banished in case it was some sort of problem on my end.
Hi,

I am relatively new to Banished and I enjoy it a lot. Mods are absolutely great, played a few and recently tried MegaMod9. 
It's got a lot of things in it, should be a dream but I am having issues with food production. Like in big issues and it becomes a turn off to be honest.
With half of my starting population working on 3 farms, 1 pasture (chicken) 1 fishing I barely get enough food to keep them alive one more year and that is with clearing wild foods 2 times to get to the next harvest.
One would say this only goes for low pop./starting period but advancing into the game it did not get any better. I ended up with 43 out of 65 adults working on food production and yet my town was barely surviving from one year to another (3 pastures, farming 7 different crops, fishing, milking barns).

Has anyone encountered a similar issue with MM9? I never had these issues with any mods I previously played. I always had decent food production and a decent stock in my barn for the winter.
As a note I also use 1 year is 1 year mod.

Also the link to download MM9 is no longer working for me. I just hope this is not dead, both the game and community seem great.
I'm closing this thread.

Please use the new updated post HERE