Individual Livestock Animals Download Not Working
Hmmm . . . Not sure if this is the right place to Report site issues, but the Individual Livestock Animals downloads are broken; even after logging into Google. Other downloads are working fine and don't ask for Goggle login, but the Individual Livestock Animals ask for Google Login and even after doing so, throws an Error when trying to download.
(14-06-2022, 09:24 AM)Miska Wrote: Hmmm . . . Not sure if this is the right place to Report site issues, but the Individual Livestock Animals downloads are broken; even after logging into Google. Other downloads are working fine and don't ask for Goggle login, but the Individual Livestock Animals ask for Google Login and even after doing so, throws an Error when trying to download.

Not sure if these downloads are 'Dead'. Tried to download again, despite not receiving a reply to this post, and am still getting an Error from Google:

"403. That’s an error. We're sorry, but you do not have access to this page. That’s all we know."

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks in Advance.  Wink
I'll give Kralyerg a poke. We have some old dead google links around indeed, you possibly hit one of those.

Edit: just had a look and they seem to work for me. They tell me "no preview available", but the download button on the top right works. Something weird is going on, like what happened with some datasheets that some people could see and some couldn't. Poking Kralyerg to see if reuploading and / or putting up new links can help.
(24-06-2022, 07:11 AM)Vrayna Wrote: I'll give Kralyerg a poke. We have some old dead google links around indeed, you possibly hit one of those.

Edit: just had a look and they seem to work for me. They tell me "no preview available", but the download button on the top right works. Something weird is going on, like what happened with some datasheets that some people could see and some couldn't. Poking Kralyerg to see if reuploading and / or putting up new links can help.

Thank You Vrayna, much appreciated. Smile

*Just so you know, I tried both the download link in the middle of the page and the one in the upper right corner, both gave that funky error.

Many Thanks Again. Wink
(24-06-2022, 02:13 PM)Miska Wrote:
(24-06-2022, 07:11 AM)Vrayna Wrote: I'll give Kralyerg a poke. We have some old dead google links around indeed, you possibly hit one of those.

Thank You Vrayna, much appreciated. Smile

*Just so you know, I tried both the download link in the middle of the page and the one in the upper right corner, both gave that funky error.

Many Thanks Again. Wink

Update: just tried the downloads in multiple browsers (brave & edge), still the same error. This is very strange.