CC 1.75 Spreadsheets
Thank you for these.
I wish I had known the links were dying, I would have saved the spreadsheets. Now that I'm looking for them thanks to my return to the game they would have really been handy.
The links are still there, it's just the formatting of the posts that got totally messed up in the forum migration. On the ugly lines, there's a capital HERE in blue. If you click it, you get taken to the spreadsheet.

Edit: Tidied up the first post so the links can be seen without the mess around them Smile
When I click on the link to a spreadsheet it says that I need access. How do you get access?
It's a google drive spreadsheet, so apparently you'd need to simply be logged into a google account to access the spreadsheets.
Got it. Thanks for your help.
I can't gain access to the documents, it keeps telling me to request access. yes i am signed into my gmail account. but i used another email account for this forum, is that the issue?
(01-06-2022, 09:00 PM)Ms_Photog Wrote: I can't gain access to the documents, it keeps telling me to request access. yes i am signed into my gmail account. but i used another email account for this forum, is that the issue?

I updated the links, so you should be able to access them now.
There's a small error in column B of the Production Spreadsheet. Food Production, Resource Production, and Refined Resources tabs have the error. Trade Buildings, Luxuries and Themed sets tabs do not. The vlookup formula in column B calls a range in the Items tab that is off by 2 rows. It's calling A4 to B282 when it should call A6 to B284. Fixing this should make all the flow-down errors go away.

I'm also wondering if it's possible to get an update to CC 1.76 as some information is incomplete or out of date. (For example, Logs have a value of 2, not 1.)

I really appreciate all the work that went into these sheets - it's been really helpful in my gameplay.

I would like to help with an update, although I don't know how to read the mod files to find the information. If there's anything I can help with, let me know.