BUG (walking through water)
This is the third time to post here about the bug and seems not so many thread about that outside the forum
May anyone could suggest or cope with that? It would be truly appreciated if to do so

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

There's no real way to avoid that. In some cases placing a bridge across a small stream will modify/terraform the squares on either side of the bridge and end up creating areas that are seen as valid pathing points, letting people walk under instead of over bridges.

It seems slightly more common on double bridges placed across a stream at an angle because you have a higher risk of creating a diagonal path with the automatic terraforming. To try and avoid it you can try placing the bridge's edges as far inland as you can, across a straight section of the stream, to limit the risk of changing the water squares too much.

I've seen it happen only once across a regular river, and that was a modded bridge that had a tiny issue.
(17-11-2021, 06:34 PM)Vrayna Wrote: There's no real way to avoid that. In some cases placing a bridge across a small stream will modify/terraform the squares on either side of the bridge and end up creating areas that are seen as valid pathing points, letting people walk under instead of over bridges.

It seems slightly more common on double bridges placed across a stream at an angle because you have a higher risk of creating a diagonal path with the automatic terraforming. To try and avoid it you can try placing the bridge's edges as far inland as you can, across a straight section of the stream, to limit the risk of changing the water squares too much.

I've seen it happen only once across a regular river, and that was a modded bridge that had a tiny issue.

Big thanks with your reply

Now i have an old save file without the problem, but it cannot be saved anymore because the same problem will come out on the new gamesave. Besides, the more save I make the more bug exist in the game Sad
It seems the day i should to say goodbye to the game, feels sad, but anyway big thanks. Confused